Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 22: Organizing with Labels

Just joining in?  Read the entire series {HERE}.

Today will be a short post on labels.  I am slightly obsessed with them.  They add function, organization, and style to almost any container, basket, or item.

Here is a collection of a few labeled things I found around blogland.  Hopefully, like me, you will be inspired to make or create some of these.  Many of these are from BHG and you can get these printable labels downloaded free on their site!

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source
Source



Source
Awesome, right?

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Nicky i love organizing i have vive chillaren. I love your blog
    Saludos from chile

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always help me to have my house a little bit more tidy :)
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Labels are addicting I must say!!! Thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...