Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 18: I Heart Coffee, What's Your Vice?

Just joining in?  Read the entire series {HERE}.

Mmmmm.  Coffee.  It's gets me out of bed in the morning just like the Folger's commercial.  I'm hooked.  Bad.  Mug, insulated cup, green straw,  I like it all.

Source

When I am stressed, tired, grumpy, or otherwise I want need coffee.  I don't smoke, rarely drink alcohol, and don't do anything illegal.  But I do drink an excessive amount of the dark stuff.  Cream and sugar,  please.

I think about what this habit of mine is doing to me and I justify that anything that it might be doing to my body is outweighed by the way it makes me feel.  That sounds bad, yes?

I mean if I am going to have a Less Stressed Nest, coffee is going to be part of it.

So, what's your vice?  Facebook?  Chocolate stashes in your home that only you know about?  Pinterest?  Sweet tea?  What makes you more calm than an hour of yoga?  Do tell.   My take on this is that life is short.  Yes, take care of yourself (my post title yesterday! ha!), but also do little things that you love to do (or drink, or eat..).   All in moderation of course.  :)
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Getting a Starbucks makes me feel calm, happy, and well....special. There IS something about the green straw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm! Coffee! Yep - that's my thing! I love my morning coffee and it helps reset my brain cells...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...