Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall Porch 2012

I have been trying to prepare for my 31 series that starts tomorrow, but my hubby and I have been busy today decorating our front porch for fall.  He also moved the 2,000 brick pavers that have been sitting by our driveway for two weeks to the backyard in hopes of someday creating a large brick patio in the fenced-in part of our backyard.   I'll let you know when that happens.   That's gonna be a big job.

Until then, I thought I'd share some pics of our porch.





Sorry for the weird angle of the this last picture--our front yard angles down so you can't take a picture of it well.   And, yes, the large pumpkins are fake, but I'm okay with that.  I bought fake ones for the same price as reall ones and I will be able to have them year after year!

Don't forget, tomorrow starts my 31 day series!

Sharing with:
I Heart Naptime-Sundae Scoop Party
It's Overflowing-Overflowing with Creativity
Flamingo Toes-Think Pink Sunday
The Inspired Room
Pin It!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...